Initiatives that make up Global Shared Learning:
- GSL Classroom - a strategy that links a Tec course with one or more courses from an associated international university, through an international element, using technological tools to connect students, foster collaboration, and facilitate learning in multicultural environments.
- GSL Week - Within the framework of Tec Week* two types of experiences are offered: Diversity in a Globalized World, and Gender, Sexuality and Violence with international universities through a digital environment. Thus, taking advantage of the use of technological tools, students and teachers are linked to a multicultural, collaborative and knowledge-integrating environment. The success of this format lies in generating an internationalization experience "at home" with meaningful learning.
- GSL Connections - program in conjunction with the Universitas21 consortium called U21 Global Connections where students from the universities that are part of the consortium find a pen pal or an online friend as well as the possibility of writing an entry on the U21 blog.
- GSL Sustainable Micro-Internships - virtual professional internship program focused on sustainable issues, organized by the Universitas21 consortium called U21 Sustainable Micro-Internships for students of the Tec21 learning model.
- GSL Citizenship - program in conjunction with the Universitas21 consortium called U21 Global Connections that offers a leadership certificate to professional students from universities that are part of the consortium.
- GSL Virtual Exchange Programs - Courses are offered in English in a virtual format for students from international partner universities.
During 2021, a total of 9,800 students benefited from this model**, 5,148 from the Tec and 4,652 students from international partner universities.
*Tec Week original name in Spanish is Semana Tec.
**Sum of GSL Classroom and GSL Week.